France Football have announced the goalkeeper nominees for the 2023 Ballon d’Or Yashine Trophy for the best goalkeeper of the year.
Real Madrid goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois is among the nominees, and will vie for the award alongside Barcelona’s Ter Stegen.
See the top 10 goalkeepers in no particular order
- Marc André ter Stegen (Barcelona, Germany)
- Dominik Livakovic (Dinamo Zagreb, Croatia)
- Emiliano Martínez (Aston Villa, Argentina)
- Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid, Belgium)
- Aaron Ramsdale (Arsenal, England)
- Mike Maignan (AC Milan, France)
- Yassine Bono (Al Hilal, Morocco)
- André Onana (Manchester United, Cameroon)
- Brice Samba (RC Lens, France)
- Ederson (Manchester City, Brazil)
Courtois and Ter Stegen are the only goalkeepers nominated from the La Liga.